Book Chapters, Web Based Publications
Book Chapters and other reviews:
- Agarwal N, Gordeuk VR, Prchal JT. “Genetic Mechanisms Underlying Regulation of Hemoglobin Mass”, in Hypoxia and Circulation, edited by Roach RC, Wagner PD, and Hackett PH.. Springer, New York, 2007.
- Lim HY, Werner TL, Agarwal N, Rodgers GM. Management of Thrombotic Microangiopathy with Underlying Malignancy. Review Series Oncology 2008; 12(2):18-21.
- Agarwal N, Prchal JT. Methemoglobinemia and Other Dyshemoglobinemias, in Williams Hematology, 8th edition, edited by Kaushansky K, Lichtman M, Beutler E, et al. McGraw-Hill, New York, 2009.
- Agarwal N, Nagel RL, Prchal JT: Dyshemoglobinemia, in Disorders of Hemoglobin. Genetics, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management, 2nd ed, edited by Steinberg MH, , Forget BG, Higgs DR, Nagel RL. Cambridge University Press, New York, 2009.
- Agarwal N, Rodgers GM. “Miscellaneous Causes of Thrombocytopenia”, in Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology, 12th ed, edited by Greer JP, Foerster J, Rodgers GM et al. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW), 2009.
- Agarwal N, Vogelzang NJ. “Development of novel immune interventions for genitor-urinary cancers”. Cancer Vaccines, First Edition, edited by Adrian Bot, Mihail Obrocea & Francesco Marincola. Informa Healthcare, London, UK, 2011.
- Fishman M, Hutson T, Agarwal N, Jonasch E. Paradigm towards Tailored Therapies and Complete Responses in the Treatment of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma. Oncology & Hematology Review, 2012;8(1):30–8
- Agarwal N, Vogelzang NJ. “Beyond the abstract- Development of novel immune interventions for prostate cancer”. UroToday 2012. (UroToday.com, August 15, 2012).
- Kollepara SS, Tantravahi SK, Batten J, Agarwal N. “Integrating Emerging Science into Clinical Practice: Targeting Androgen Signaling in Castration Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer”, in Lost in Translation: Barriers in Incentives for Translational Research, edited by Lopaczynski W, Srivastava R, and Maksymowicz W. World Scientific Publishing Co Pte. Ltd, Singapore, 2014.11) Poole A, Alva A, Batten JA, Agarwal N. “Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate cancer: Role of Androgen Signaling Inhibitors”, in Multidisciplinary Approach to Prostate Cancer, edited by Dicker AP, Trabulsi EJ, Kelly WK. Demos Medical Publishing, New York, 2014.
- Singh P, Albertson D, Pal SK, Agarwal N. Mucinous, Signet Ring, Ductal, and Sarcomatoid Variants of Prostate Cancer, in Rare Genitourinary Tumors, First Edition, edited by Lance Pagliaro. Springer Publishing Company, New York, 2016.
- Agarwal N, Fishman M. Immunologic Therapy of Renal Cell Carcinoma. Oncology & Hematology Review. 2014. 10(1):54–60
- Gupta S, Agarwal N. Cancer Immunotherapy with Interleukin-2-Current Status and Future Developments. Oncology & Hematology Review. 2016. 12(2):82-8
Web Based Publications:
- Hussain I, Agarwal N. DRESS syndrome associated with cephalosporin therapy. E-Letter in British Medical Journal. June, 2003. https://goo.gl/NIq711
- Wada D, Agarwal N, Lim “Case of the Quarter: Society of Hematopathology”. November, 2005. http://www.sh-eahp.org/
- Agarwal N. Perspective opinion on “Gleason score associated with time to development of neuroendocrine prostate cancer. Wang HT et al. J Clin Oncol. 2014 Oct 20;32(30):3383-90”; in HemOnc Today. November 30, 2014. https://goo.gl/eKj1Q1
- Gupta S, Agarwal N. Cancer Immunotherapy with Interleukin-2-Current Status and Future Developments. Immunotherapy, April 2016. https://goo.gl/pNFqvI
- Agarwal N. Prognostication Based on Site of Metastatic Disease in Castration Refractory Prostate Cancer: Implications for Patient Care and Clinical Trial Design. [podcast]. Journal of Clinical Oncology, May 3, 2016. https://goo.gl/YE04QE
- Agarwal N. Vaccine Therapy in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: Past, Present, and Future. ASCO Post. November 2016. http://goo.gl/CqKjqd
- Agarwal N. Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Prostate Cancer Patient. MedPage Today. October 2016. http://goo.gl/x4aGWO
- Gill DM, Agarwal N. Updates in the rapidly changing treatment landscape of metastatic renal cell carcinoma. ASCO daily news “expert commentary.” February 8, 2018. https://goo.gl/T9n1Gi